[lbo-talk] Marty Peretz's new blog

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:15:33 PDT 2006

On 9/24/06, Colin Brace <cb at lim.nl> wrote:
> ["LGF" is Little Green Footballs, a rightwing blog known for its
> racism and nativism]

Yes, one could reasonably say that like 90% of the posters at Democratic Underground, prone to the maladies of rad left conspiranoia and hyperbole, those at LGFascists, are afflicted with those ills. Would that it didn't also have to highlight numerous examples of Islamist and Palestinian irrationalism like, http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pal-child-abuse/

> http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/09/marty-peretz-and-anti-muslim.html
>
> Marty Peretz and anti-Muslim stereotypes

> Peretz's latest complaint about Arab Muslims is of the strain commonly
> voiced by Pat Buchanan and VDARE about Latinos...

CC to Alex Cockburn and J. St. Clair at Counterpunch, I look forward to your pulling the racist, nativist, anti-immigrant, "Islamophobe" Paul Craig Roberts from the distinguished webpgs. of Counterpunch. as you see here he is a frequent VDARE contributor, a webpg. aligned with the American Renaissance magazine, home of more upscale KKK'ish views.

Glenn Greenwald? Loon.Sock puppeteer. http://patterico.com/2006/07/27/4900/annotated-wuzzadem-the-facts-behind-the-greenwald-sock-puppetry/ http://ace.mu.nu/archives/187585.php Lawyer for Matthew Hale, vile racist of the WCOTC. http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/07/the_new_mccarth.html http://patterico.com/2006/07/12/4859/is-glenn-greenwald-a-liar-or-is-he-just-someone-who-makes-confident-assertions-of-fact-without-having-the-slightest-clue-whether-they-are-true/ http://patterico.com/2006/07/12/4861/more-greenwald-dishonesty/

-- Michael Pugliese