[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 239

Seth Kulick skulick at seas.upenn.edu
Sun Sep 24 12:30:04 PDT 2006

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:34:11 -0600
> From: "Michael Pugliese" <michael.098762001 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] re: holocaust denial, bill cosby, and good
> americans (was: Ahmadinejad will not speak at CU)
> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
>
> > Huh? Chomsky's blurbing books by lunatic anti-Semites? What's the
> > blurb say exactly? And is it really a blurb provided by Chomsky or
> > something appropriated by Shamir?
> >
> > Doug
>
> You would have to ask the Noamster himself.This is the book Flowers
> of Galilee : the collected essays of Israel Shamir / Tempe, AZ :
> Dandelion Books, c2004

Can you just answer the question please? You said Chomsky blurbed a book by Shamir. What's the blurb? I just tried looking up anything Chomsky said about Flowers of Galilee and found nothing. Even in Oliver Kamm's columns about Shamir, where I'm sure any favorable Chomsky comment would have been spoken of again and again.