[lbo-talk] Marty Peretz's new blog

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Sep 24 12:45:29 PDT 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Oh he doesn't mince words. Look over his VDARE columns.
>
>> Does PCR hold these views, or is he merely "linked" with those who
>> do?

Just did, and I don't see anything like what you claim. But my review was not exhaustive, so maybe I'm missing something. Please point out anything I've missed.

I also see a column, "War Criminal Nation," denouncing the Bush admin for killing so many Afghan & Iraqi civilians <http:// www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts163.html>. He's written extensively on how civil liberties are under attack. His politics aren't mine, but he doesn't seem like a hate-spewer. So...please share, Michael.

Doug