[lbo-talk] re: holocaust denial, bill cosby, and good americans (was: Ahmadinejad will not speak at CU)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:21:10 PDT 2006

I was wrong. No blurb by NC.

Preface by Michael Neumann. "...I do not know Shamir personally but, I suspect he likes to break taboos. He insists on going after the truth wherever he can find it, whether in the most respectable journalistic sources or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

The new James Petras book on ZOG is blurbed by Michael Parenti and Israel Shamir. That can be verified.