[lbo-talk] re: holocaust denial, bill cosby, and good americans (was: Ahmadinejad will not speak at CU)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Sep 24 13:59:54 PDT 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 14:21:10 -0600 "Michael Pugliese" <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> writes:
> I was wrong. No blurb by NC.

If the Chomster was more like me, he would be demanding an apology, along with a suitable amount of filthy lucre from Pug. But he ain't, so Pug is safe.

> Preface by Michael Neumann. "...I do not know Shamir personally
> but, I suspect he likes to break taboos. He insists on going after
> the
> truth wherever he can find it, whether in the most respectable
> journalistic sources or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion."
> The new James Petras book on ZOG is blurbed by Michael Parenti
> and
> Israel Shamir. That can be verified.

http://www.atlasbooks.com/clarity/b0030.htm

Yes, Petras has apparently been gravitating towards the dark side in recent years. As Pug probably knows, Louis Proyect has been bashing him for some time now concerning his ultra-leftists stands on Latin American issues, and Proyect has also bashed Petras on his claims that Israel somehow controls US foreign policy.

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w13/msg00126.htm

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w13/msg00136.htm

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2006w13/msg00138.htm