[lbo-talk] chavez, bush, the devil and jon stewart

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Sep 25 08:15:50 PDT 2006

Charles Brown wrote:

> CB: Oh my goodness. Jon Stewart is not a very funny. You all must be
> kidding. That was really Wonderbreadish, and crypto- proimperialist liberal
> to boot....what a bourgeois court jester.
>
> Like Carl says. Chavez is the brilliant satirist. Stewart is pitiful.

Wow! The crap I read on this list never ceases to surprise me.

At least we now know that the People's Committee on Humor has decreed that the Daily Show is reactionary anti-proletarian entertainment.

Long live Chairman Chavez and Chairman Castro! All power to the People's Rear Area Organization!

Chuck