[lbo-talk] Celebrities hate blogs

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 12:17:24 PDT 2006

It seems like all celebrities except for Moby really HATE blogs. John Mayer, a musician I personally can't stand, has a faux blog that basically takes the piss out of things like LiveJournal--

http://johnmayer.com/blog

Mayer made headlines recently attacking Paris Hilton, which was the same to me as the Pope attacking Islam -- not a big fan of either, in both instances. Nevertheless, the "blog" above is kind of funny. "Work it, bitches!"

Doesn't make him a better musician, though.

-B.