[lbo-talk] chavez, bush, the devil and jon stewart

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Sep 25 21:45:44 PDT 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> Chuck is the anarchist Pug.

Yes, I've used this description for my online personality. I'm quite different offline. What do you know, the Internet really helped us shy people find our voices.

B. is also correct to caution people that I don't speak for all anarchists. Most of the time I'm speaking for myself, which should be understod by people who want to respond to me with personal attacks. I prefer to talking about the issues--I don't like in personal exchanges or flame wars.

But it should be obvious to the educated leftists on this list that anarchists aren't going to support Chavez. Anarchists are anti-statists, remember?

Chuck