[lbo-talk] Shinzo Abe

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Tue Sep 26 07:00:56 PDT 2006

On 26 sept. 06, at 22:30, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> The man who has just become PM of Japan has an extraordinary pedigree
> of evil: a grandson of Nobusuke Kishi, great nephew of Eisaku Sato,
> and son of Shintaro Abe!

I was watching the new cabinet members presentation on TV tonight but I did not get a clear image of the whole thing. Except that Aso is still Foreign Minister and that Tanigaki's followers have no seat at all. For me that reads: Aso was sent as a decoy to make sure Tanigaki would never get enough votes to pretend to any position in the gvt. Which would tend to mean that the new cabinet is a bunch of creeps...

Jean-Christophe Helary