[lbo-talk] Isreal/Arab War of Idiocy

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Mon Sep 25 23:15:08 PDT 2006

The statistics is as follows: Israel: Population 6.4 million, density of population: 313 per square kilometer Syria: Population 17 million, density of population: 92.6 per square kilometer Egypt: Population 66 million, density of population: 66.5 per square kilometer Jordan: Population 5.4 million, density of population: 58.9 per square kilometer Lebanon: Population 3.6 million, density of population: 353.6 per square kilometer Europe: Population 726 million, density of population: 31 per square kilometer USA: Population 287 million, density of population: 31 per square kilometer

Of the countries (and continent) quoted above, Lebanon only has the density of population more than that of Israel.
>From the perspective of global humanity, demands of human life, better living and breathing conditions, etc., there is the need of settling some Israelis as well as Lebanonese outside Israel and Lebanon--and rehabilitate them in those areas where the density of population is very low, below 150 per square kilometer.
But the perfection of Idiocy is that OUR GODS of the world that are the OWNERS of land never permit anybody to think of that prospect. They will die and kill themselves but fight for the OWNERSHIP of land--the land that will continue of exist while they have been dead for centuries. Palestinians deserve live with honor, so do the Israelis. But both are set upon the path of fighting and slaying one another for their mutual disgrace. The money and time and energy they have spent in fighting each other, if just half of that were spent on Construction of new citities (small, well-organized cities) for settling these communities, there would be no trace of the conflict left.

I don't know the number of Palestinians in the world. But their friends as well as the friends of Israel want and do their best to ensure that both surpass all the records of wretchedness and not only create new records daily in their march of horror and death, but become immune to everything horrendous, ugly and hideous.

Ramesh Bhat -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060926/3eb723a0/attachment.htm>