[lbo-talk] empowering anarchism

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Sep 26 11:47:56 PDT 2006

At around 26/9/06 2:15 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I agree. And although Chuck0 isn't the last word on anarchism, I'm glad
> he's around. And other anarchists are welcome too. And Leninists, and
> social democrats. I'm an ideological slut.

How about epistemological anarchists? i.e., people like me who dare throw only virtual trashcans? ;-)

Joanna, you know what "empowered" means in its current [ab]use, don't you? You scolded me for using it ;-) so time to step up with that Ph.D of yours and give us a better word so we can stop using "empowered"!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/