[lbo-talk] Russian Fuel to Be Sent to Iranian Plant

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Sep 26 18:45:28 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 21:14, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> I love the Russians. -- Yoshie

I love anybody who gives the Global Hegemon a sleepless night -- Ahmadinejad, Putin, Chavez. Well, no, I _really_ like Chavez, full stop. I'll love the guy to my dying day for that "smell of brimstone" joke.

The enemy of my enemy may or may not be my friend. (The question has been much discussed on the list here, without resolution.)

But I'm very glad that my enemy has more, and more worrisome, enemies than me.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org