[lbo-talk] value form

Rakesh Bhandari bhandari at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:01:56 PDT 2006

Angelus, Would you specify the positive content of the subjectivity you seemingly want to "recover" against its subordination to an objectivity the meaning of which is also unclear to me? For example, the subjectivity for which Alain Badiou militates may well be very different in form and content than the subjectivity you have in mind?

It's also not clear to me why every regulation of commodity exchanges should be understood (dismissed) as a conspiracy waged by the capitalist or working class? Aren't you mistaking Marx's fetishized model of reality for reality of total fetishism? How are we to understand the evolution of housing, labor and trade law then?

Rakesh