[lbo-talk] Korean tyre maker invests US $380 million in Vietnam

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Thu Sep 28 09:24:49 PDT 2006

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 16:46 - September 23, 2006

RoK tyre maker invests US $380 million http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/business/230906/business_8tin.htm#RoK%20tyre%20maker%20invests%20US%20$380%20million

The Kumho Tyre group of the Republic of Korea on September 29 received a license for a US $380 million project, the largest investment so far in the southern province of Binh Duong.

The business registered to lease 40 hectares in the My Phuoc industrial zone to build a factory to manufacture car tyres. It is expected to be completed by early 2008.

Binh Duong is home to a vast number of rubber plantations, a good reason for the Kumho Tyre group to choose the My Phuoc industrial zone as its location, said a senior official of the RoK's leading car tyre maker. (VNA)

© All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online. We hope to receive your opinions and for advertisement, please contact: toasoan at nhandan.org.vn