[lbo-talk] Imputing motive

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Sep 29 11:50:55 PDT 2006

At around 29/9/06 2:37 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
>> Khalid Abdul Muhammed, spokesman for Louis Farakhan
>
> And the point of quoting this (and it's Farrakhan, by the way) was what?

And the point of your asking such a thing of Pug, is what? Don't tell me you are contemplating a "Pug and the Art of Mailing List Maintenance".

--ravi ;-)

My spell-checker seems to know the correct spelling of Farrakhan! Not so for Pugliese, offering instead "Anglicises" and "Misapplies". I kid you not, as the Americans say. Sorry, Pug.

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/