[lbo-talk] Evil and Stupidity

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:57:18 PDT 2006

I'm over posted but can't help commenting on the high style of logic and rhetoric in this thread. Both Demosthenes and Cicero would applaud.

Michael is usually irrelevant and sometimes vulgar but why not ignore him until he actually says something interesting? It occasionally comes around.

Oh well, I shouldn't kibbitz here. I have my own faults.

Game of chess anyone? Chess is always my sollution to, moral equivalent of, a waste of time, which is what name calling really is.

JM