[lbo-talk] shameless Dems pander on "sex crimes"

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sat Sep 30 21:03:10 PDT 2006

Actually I don't think hypocrisy is the right word, since the whole moralizing set-up seems almost to require a secret life of sin, as a condition of possibility... Doug

Remember a long time ago, me and Ken MacKindrick(Uni Toranto, Theology) got into it over the best way to kill the Right. I was into fabricating a child porn sex scandal...something... with toddlers for rent? Ken was holding out for some higher order critique. I forget what.

Now if we could just get the goods on those faith based Christian Youth Camps, with their strong manly directors, bare legged, in shorts, surrounded by admiring thin young Christian boys with their dialated pupils and tingling crotches, little tight butts, tallywackers firm for Jesus... Yes, God. Righteousness be thy name. Something, something... Gissom...something...oh please, lick me Mister Wilson.

God it was terrible. I was traumatized for life...something...something... And I am suing. It stunted my growth... says Chris Stilltight from Georgia Tech on Barbara Walter's exclusive...

That's right Chuck, blame the victim. Poor thing. He only strattled the big guy's thick leg and sat there rubbing his delicious young ass over the older man's tigh, and kissed the old dude under the ear. Oh, fuck me, Mister Big... Take my little Christian thing down and do me for Jesus.

The untold story only available on alt.news.christian.boys.tellall.

Of course we could do the Jewish boy in Pioneer shorts (Lederhosen, cum Shalom) thing, but I'll save that for another Lebanon.

CG