[lbo-talk] Narmada, damn!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 05:33:39 PDT 2007

Well, flowers and stones presumably can't feel, but I assume the large megafauna and birds inhabiting the dam area do.

Then again, I think the idea of having a planet with billions and billions and billions of people on it to be inutterably depressing.

The idea of terraforming Mars is even more depressing.