[lbo-talk] Monterey County, CA, Registrar Tony Anchundo Pleads 'No Contest' to 43 Criminal Charges

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Apr 4 11:25:30 PDT 2007

"Anchundo is the response to any election official, politician, or voting machine company spokeshole who tells us that we must have trust in our election officials that they will do the right thing, that they'd never do anything untoward, or game an election...despite their insider access to voting equipment which can be tampered with to allow a single person to steal an entire election without a trace left behind."

[ ... ]

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=3937