[lbo-talk] nice man

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 21:59:48 PDT 2007

Isn't that what that expression always means? The "feels rightly" is the Bloomsbury touch showing the influence of Moore, but "right thinking people" are people who agree with me, and in JMK's case, are from the right set, you know, . . .

good chaps. Certainly not bloody minded thick headed Tories. Not that they'd ever think of doing what we're talking about. Not dodgy Bolshies either, or the silly Webbs, or those sad sorts from Labour who went to University College or the LSE or the redbricks or some Poly, they're all right in their place, of course, the town Council or the Sanitation Commission, they do bang up work there at that sort of thing, old man, I mean just good reliable right thinking and right feeling sorts who can be, well, how does one say it without being indelicate, trusted. Our sort. You needn't repeat this, of course. Knock me up at my Rooms at Kings tonight and we'll chew it over some. I'll have my man break out the Mouton '07 and those Havana Romeo y Juliettas I was telling you about at the Club last week.