[lbo-talk] You Can't Make Me Talk

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Apr 7 16:40:05 PDT 2007

> > Sure, there are information problems, but with
> > modern computers , WalMart
> > methods ,etc. it seems a lot more doable.

It's at this point that I get off, because when I try to explain what the issues are, I don't seem to be able to make my ideas clear enough so that I get relevant responses that actually join with what seems to me to be the main points. It's very frustrating and not helpful.

There is a large literature, some of it pretty accessible; interested people can read and find someone else to talk about it with.

^^^^^^ CB: Now you're talking. I'll put a book mark in it here for when Pandora's box flies open again some time.