[lbo-talk] how to win a strike

Steve Palmer spalmer999 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 10:43:26 PDT 2007

"kick-started the Notting Hill bank holiday riots"

Don't make me fucking laugh: the Yout' were battling the filth under the underpass years before Darren Ryan was froth on his father's Guinness. And it was the Asian youth in Brick Lane who had to deal with the fascists and the police when Ryan and his fellow arseholes went off to the boozer (no muslims, thankyou ...). The anarchists always fucked off leaving the locals to get arrested.

'Course, iv we juz nooked the bosses, it would all be over, heh-heh ...

I wish ...