[lbo-talk] The Iraq Policy of the U.S. Ruling Class

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 14:35:01 PDT 2007

Whatever official rationalization may be used, if a Dem gets elected President, the Dem leadership will tell themselves (and their supportive base) that if they pull the US troops out of Iraq, they will be vulnerable because they will be accused by Repugs of "losing Iraq." LBJ, it must be remembered, was afraid of the same thing, of being accused of losing Vietnam. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <critical.montages at gmail.com>