[lbo-talk] The Iraq Policy of the U.S. Ruling Class

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:15:33 PDT 2007

Hm. Would you say more? I am very interested in this development of china's very competent industrialization as stacked against the rest of the developing world's experience these past few decades. But as I know nothing previously about the topic, and come at it without having been on any side of the various maoism/china debates of the past generation of the left, I find myself without even the most rudimentary assessmnt of china and, I guess, vietnam.