[lbo-talk] Imus

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:42:23 PDT 2007

Stating an assumption without providing any basis for it is not an effective argument.

And having done my time as a working-class student at a bourgie liberal university, I'll use "bleeding hearts" as much as I please, although I generally prefer more colorful terminology.

It's only a "moldy cliche" if you haven't experienced it firsthand.