[lbo-talk] weeds

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Apr 12 11:32:37 PDT 2007

When logging went bust in BC in the mid 90s the government offered to retrain 40-50 year old men as call-centre workers in which they would earn the princely sum of 10-12 dollars an hour. Many declined the generous offer and took up horticulture.

Travis

<http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-ex-potbust13apr13,1,2734203.story?coll =la-default-underdog>http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-ex-potbust13apr13, 1,2734203.story?coll=la-default-underdog