[lbo-talk] Blood Libel. (Was Re: Another obscure question )

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 04:33:10 PDT 2007

I know about Beilis, I mentioned him in my first post.
:) He was finally found not guilty, with the mostly
peasant jury concluding that though the child had been killed by a Jew for ritualistic purposes, it was not Beilis. Ironically enough, both Beilis and the defrocked Father Iliador (sp?), who was one of the ideologues of the Black Hundreds until he renounced them, lived in New York at the same time after the emigrated, possibly in the same neighborhood.

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The last blood libel trial seems to have been the
> 1911
> trial of Mendel Bellis in Kiev.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!