[lbo-talk] 300,000 rally against Turkish government

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Apr 15 17:10:21 PDT 2007

Mike, Yoshie didn't say you didn't support military dictatorships - in fact she implied the opposite. She's the one who said that secular western leftists would prefer a military dictatorship, and assumed you probably fell into that category because we're all so simple and provincial. I said you almost certainly didn't support military dictatorships, and no leftist that I know did.

Doug