[lbo-talk] Another obscure question (on witches this time)

Jason lists at moduszine.com
Mon Apr 16 03:23:37 PDT 2007

Reviewing my last post, I would like to add the following:

- There is the distinct whiff of rumour-mongering about it all - There is a long tradition of flirting with such provocation in musical subcultures like punk - There is a long tradition of artists being full of shit - There is a long tradition of people expecting coherent political messages in art - and failing to get them - My typing skills are attrocious

Pip, pip, Jason.