[lbo-talk] Evangelicals are the Jews of the left

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:32:22 PDT 2007

Here's the thing I'm not getting: in what sense do you consider these churches to be "non-evangelical"? I'm aware that some of them have given up, for example, on biblical inerrancy, but I also know of Jewish congregations that don't seem to believe much of anything, but are still universally regarded as Jewish.