[lbo-talk] NYC: HELP WED: Ashanti's Apt. & Library Flooded

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Apr 17 19:53:24 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [nyc@] HELP WED: Ashanti's Apt. & Library Flooded Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:30:35 -0400 From: Todd Eaton <toddeaton at mindspring.com> To: dan at lists.riseup.net, nycanarchists at lists.riseup.net, nyprotest at lists.riseup.net

Wednesday Noon until 2:00 pm

From: kazembe @ gmail.com Subject: [slamista] Ashanti's Apartment Flooded (Mutual Aid Needed) Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:15:25 -0400

Hey Folks, I just received word that Ashanti Alston's basement apartment was flooded after the massive storm this week. While he is safe, the was tremendous damage to his personal property, including his famed library, containing files, articles dealing with the history of the Black Liberation Army/Black Panther Party.

I spoke with Ashanti briefly this evening.He needs folks to help with loading material into a truck for storage. This will take place from 12-2 tomorrow. Ashanti's address is 323 Beach 68 Street Basement Apartment. You can take the A train to Beach 67 Street. His phone # is 347-403-5843.

KB

____

password reminder: http://lists.riseup.net/www/remindpasswd

list guidelines are being edited. if you can suggest a draft or help out, let a list admin know.

--

-------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/