[lbo-talk] Bad psychology (Was Re: the virginina universitymassacre)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 05:45:08 PDT 2007

Maybe I would have read it your way if I hadn't been dealing with a treat to my own family. Be that as it may, I don't structure my life or my policy views around the abstract likelihood that I might face a lunatic with a gun. Actually that's one among many reasons I think the right to arm bears crowd is irrational. They do. Oddly, on the South Side and the West Side, in the neighborhoods where there is much higher chance of facing armed criminals, the people ask for more cops and stricter gun control laws. But what do they know?

=== message truncated ===