[lbo-talk] LCR

Jason lists at moduszine.com
Wed Apr 18 09:51:52 PDT 2007

Brilliant. With jargon like that you could join the Sparts. I think I'll keep a clipping of that e-mail, strictly for personal use of course. So, in conclusion, how many Besancenots can dance on the head of a pin. Oh, wait, wrong list...

To rephrase my original question in today's parlance: is this guy a commie or is he a social democrat in drag?

Jason.