[lbo-talk] Twisted Thoughts

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 10:08:06 PDT 2007

>What really surprises me is why the stuff that he wrote passed for
> college level creative writing. It really reads like something written by
> not-so-bright 13 year old. I have seen better quality writing by high
> schools kids.
>
> Wojtek

My thoughts exactly, and I didn't even go to college. But this seems to be the norm more than not. I've received stuff from college kids in creative writing classes that was just awful -- not just conceptually, but on basic grammatical terms. Do they even teach kids how to write a simple, declarative sentence anymore?

Dennis