[lbo-talk] Twisted Thoughts

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Apr 19 04:19:45 PDT 2007

From reading that, I'd say that Richard McBeef indicates that dangerous people are ones who have some bitch about fat people. heh. At any rate, the person Cho seems to identify with in the end is Richard McBeef himself.

Also, Dennis, if you think that's bad writing in terms of grammar, etc., you ain't seen nuttin'. I've seen far worse from very wealthy students, about 1/3 of whom had private school educations. Most of his errors appear to be surface errors. The kinds of errors you make when you rush to write something at the last minute, which is what students in a peer review play writing class like that are typically doing. Side story: one friend of mine, who'd graded papers, was greeted by a student angry with all my friend's red marks on the paper. The red pen was for writing things like how to know the diff. between the need for a colon and semi-colon. The student was bothered by all the criticisms. My friend told her that she was trying to help her become a better writer and she'd spent two hours grading her paper. Student: "2 hours? I spent less than that writing it!"

heh.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)