[lbo-talk] The Rule In Schmuck (Was Re: the virginina universitymassacre)

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 12:16:59 PDT 2007

Andie wrote:

>If you aren't afraid of guns, you're nuts. That goes
>for cars too, btw. But you ought to be afraid of
>things are specifically designed to kill.

Definitely. Last time I shot a gun it was a shotgun my father had that I used to shoot when I was a kid. I hadn't held it or any other gun in years and I was way more afraid of it as an adult than as a kid.

>Every once in a while, I think about going to the range for
>practice, just for the calming effect. But I dont' know where the
>effing range is and I'd have to buy a gun, get ear
>muffs, etc.
>
>Joanna

I think about it too but haven't done it. You should come to Los Angeles. You can rent guns at ranges here and get shooting lessons in a variety of languages.