[lbo-talk] Propeller beanies on the ready line, assholes and elbows people

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Apr 23 01:02:42 PDT 2007

We have contact, ladies and gentlemen. Cgrimes coming to you from the new box. It only took me two weeks to get the fucking modem up. Once the modem is up, the ports are soon to follow. Let's see after the lengthy download of Emacs 20.7, because I hated the 21.Something blinking cursor, well, it was 52.48 seconds to compilation.

CG crusing ater one. God, am I going to hate myself in the morning....

CG