[lbo-talk] Patrick Bond on climate change strategy

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 13:34:02 PDT 2007

Gar (to Woj):

I'm avoiding reverse Robin-Hoodism. Besides your critique of "Robin-Hoodism" is contentless, consisting of a bowel explosion of rage at the "bums" in Poland. Having not content it requires no refutation.

Thank you.

Wojtek, my shiny new fantasy is that you refrain from using yet another thread as a hobby horse for your obsessive compulsive fixation on bashing people for doing simple things such as driving (which isn't a moral failing) and devising ways of making their lives more difficult. Gar's ideas should be critiqued on their technical merits: this isn't at all what you're doing.

Really, these insertions of yours are a form of hijacking. I didn't understand this before but now see it clearly.

Very tiresome.

.d.