[lbo-talk] Wealth Distribution & Kinetic Theor

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:20:31 PDT 2007

On 4/25/07, Eubulides <paraconsistent at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed. The use of the word "obey" is not felicitous, but that was not my original question. If the Gibbs distribution, meant to model an ideal gas, can also model wealth distribution in certain diverse societies -- 19th century Europe, 20th century India and Japan -- what does that say about the model and about wealth distribution. Sorry for the bad grammar.

Jerry