[lbo-talk] Your writing is disturbing -- you are under arrest.

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:01:17 PDT 2007

"Cary Police Chief Ron Delelio said the charge against Lee was appropriate even though the essay was not published or posted for public viewing."

"Disorderly conduct, which carries a maximum penalty of 30 days in jail and a $1,500 fine, is often filed for such pranks as pulling a fire alarm or dialing 911 unnecessarily, he said. But it can also apply when someone's writings disturb an individual, Delelio said."

"'The teacher was alarmed and disturbed by the content,' he said."

So let's give this guy and others like him every last gun in circulation. What could possibly go wrong?