[lbo-talk] Wealth Distribution & Kinetic Theor

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Apr 26 14:16:53 PDT 2007

I specifically stated the question as a question about mathematical models, and this specific mathematical model. You instead choose to ignore the question and restate it as something that is about a "cloak" for what the authors are really after. Yes, "ideology" is a slippery concept, but "cloak" for determinism is simply another way of stating that you believe that the authors are justifying their ideological committments of the inevitably of wealth distribution with the use of a physical model.

But let me state again, I was trying to state a counterfactual about society and mathematical models. Perhaps I failed to state that counterfactual in a interesting or coherent way. Maybe it is useless. But instead of dealing with what I was trying to get at you used the authors "cloak" as your "cloak" for not even seeing what I am saying.

Jerry

^^^^^^

CB: Is there isomorphism between the wealth distribution and the distribution of the molecules ?