[lbo-talk] capital punishment in Iran

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Apr 27 21:56:44 PDT 2007

On 27 Apr, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:
>
>> I haven't read this, but I'm curious as to what political theory
>> and/or
>> practice within the u.s. is to follow from such material.
>
> Yes, that's always the first question I ask when reading something.

Really? Me, first question I ask when reading something is: can I use this to bait the usual suspects on LBO? ;-)

This obsession with Iran is a curious thing. I don't mean Yoshie's, but that of everyone else! There are places with much worse records on human rights but it is as if even the most enlightened leftist is unable to resist the USG/media programming. Ahmadinejenotagoodman! He kill you and your family! ;-)

--ravi