[lbo-talk] Children losing sleep over global warming

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:30:43 PDT 2007

As long as we're doing cockurn family gossip, I'd like to point out that one of the cockburn brothers (not alex, and not the one who wrote the awesome new occupation book, but some other one...) has a daughter who is an actress on the fox tv show The OC, and I think she's married to some dashing european aristocratic flamenco guitar playing prince.

On this 'topic', I think Mike Davis' daughter is a supermodel.

Why on earth do I know things like this? Why, why?!