[lbo-talk] Children losing sleep over global warming

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:45:13 PDT 2007

I hope that I did not sound snide or demeaning by saying I hear she's a supermodel. Given the genes, I would have to assume that any offspring of the sage of socal would be intelligent on a superhuman level. Davis' brain should be studied in a science lab should he ever pass away in the distant future. I once saw him look at a bookcase, and psychically absorb the entire contents of it by merely raising an eyebrow. I met him once for a steak dinner, and my ribeye was too rare, and he just had to look at it and furrow his brow to cook it through the perfection. He's like an x-man or something, swear to marx.