[lbo-talk] Bonobo you don't (was was Weath Distribution and hot air something)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Apr 30 18:22:01 PDT 2007

On 30 Apr, 2007, at 6:23 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2007, at 6:17 PM, Chris Doss wrote:
>
> his sixth post of the day

But one of those was a "welcome back" message for me. Surely, that doesn't count? ;-)

Hey ya, Chris. I took my biannual (that means once every two years right? Not twice a year, right?) prescribed break from LBO to go hang out with some right-wingers and reduce my stress level. Creationism is so easy, especially when I come back and find we are still debating nature/nurture/evolution/selection etc! ;-)

Also, I have a small project that I want to try to convince LBOsters to participate in...

--ravi