[lbo-talk] Delicious ironies...

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:04:33 PDT 2007

Go with Sperbank. They're trustworthy, albeit clunky.

Actually the "primitive accumulation" "wild capitalism" period in Russia is several years in the past. (Which isn't to say that one doesn't have to pay off a lot of people to do business.) A few years ago every business of any importance (down to restaurants) had a couple of big burly armed guys dressed in black with flat-tops standing around the door. Not anymore. I understand it's still that way in Ukraine.

As an aside, I was very happy to see last week how well-off and vibrant Volgograd seems. Good for them.

http://nikitskyfund.com/files/tnb/TnB%20Eleven%20Reasons%20to%20Buy%20Russia