[lbo-talk] AFGHANISTAN: South Korea Pleads with US to Save Hostages

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Aug 4 12:58:13 PDT 2007

On Aug 3, 2007, at 12:02 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> If you actually
> cared about the lives of these people, you know what you should do.
> Otherwise, no more crocodile tears, please.

You're trying my patience even more. You're like some superradical version of Samantha Power, who is just so much more sensitive and knowing than us poor selfish benighted fools, issuing pronouncements from the comfort and safety of Ohio rather than Cambridge. What are you doing besides posting hardass sounding things on the net?

Doug