[lbo-talk] cruise update: the Ralph angle

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Aug 4 18:52:00 PDT 2007

Regarding Doug's and Max's critique, that was not Nader's fault. The Greens knew what they were getting. They wanted star power.

He did build up an organization, although one LBOster was highly critical of its hierarchical structure. I don't think anyone imagined him building up a grass roots organization, but then I suspect that not many of us could.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com