[lbo-talk] PEN-Lers/LBOsters blogworth as per Technorati

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 6 16:21:58 PDT 2007

Actually, not my words, but those of the AP dispatch. The organizers are no doubt sincere, but your experience was/is typical of freelancers - especially artists and writers. No bargaining power, though maybe they can combine for affinity credit cards and other group benefit plans the way alumni and other associations do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 6:05 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] PEN-Lers/LBOsters blogworth as per Technorati