[lbo-talk] Nader, et al

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Aug 6 19:05:12 PDT 2007

On Aug 5, 2007, at 4:25 AM, Charles Peterson wrote:

> Actually, I
> think there were at least a few trillion dollars worth
> of difference, just in terms of that which can be
> measured, the real difference is not enumerable.

As I keep saying, the political scientists who quantify these things say that the differences between the two parties - in their electoral base and their voting records in Congress - haven't been as wide as they are now in decades, and maybe ever. I'd love to see an intelligent refutation of this, but I haven't seen on yet.

Doug